Monday, August 24, 2009

Time...

Now the time is 3.38 AM(August 24, 2009), i cannot sleep...just finish study a little bit of MATH...now i am tired but don't feel like sleeping...i keep on thinking what to do next, i mean about the girl...MONDAY to FRIDAY, MORNING to NIGHT i keep on thinking of her. Only 2 things i am thinking, "How is she Now?" and "What i should do NEXT?". She say we can only be friends but i don't want just to be friends...i want to be something more...but what can i do if she doesn't want to...i cannot force her...1 of my friends say let time show her my true feelings...but would time be on my side? Would time help me?I really really don't know what to do...Give UP? or CONTINUE? I don't want to GIVE UP. I want to continue to do what i can to win her heart but things doesn't seems to go my way...My conclusion is "I WILL CONTINUE TO DO WHAT I CAN TO WIN HER HEART". Hope she won't get angry with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment