Monday, August 3, 2009

Roses...

Today i went to the office to look for Miss Lee...for the test on August 20th...i want to change my PRECALCULUS MATH Test to 11 am-1 pm... because of the Chinese Society...that day is the day they will send the flower to the girl...i would have test with her at 1 pm to 2.30 pm but i was scared...scared of things that i don't want to happen will happen...things like she would give me back the flowers...the flowers is just to give her as a symbol of FRIENDSHIP between me and her...i have no other intentions...Miss Lee say if she return the flower back to me then i should GIVE UP...even if she accept the flower...it also doesn't mean anything...so i now have a 50% 50% chances...i really really scared now...i think

"TERRIFIED" is the best word to describe my feeling now...i now really really HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment