Thursday, August 13, 2009

好无奈~~~

Yesterday night i got msn her, i apologies to her if last time i got make her unhappy...she accepted my apologies...she might not feel anything, but to me...i really feel sad...everyday my mind is all about her...i am not '变态'...is just hard for me to forget her...actually today at college i really don't feel happy...then at canteen i saw her...i feel more sad...it is not her fault...it is my own problem...i just can be a friend to her only...but what i wanted is not like this...i wanted to be more then friend...the 'SOUR' and 'BITTER' feel in my heart really is unbearable...i don't like this feeling but it comes to my heart AUTOMATICALLY. It is all my own fault...why must i fall in LOVE with her? I feel like crying but i cannot cry because i am a MAN!!! The percentage of upgrading the relationship from friends to a better relationship is = 99.99 % sure fail...I really really hope MIRACLE will happen...Anyone reading this blog...please pray i will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment