Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tears In HEART


Today morning after finish PROGRAMMING CONCEPT AND DESIGN class i talk to the LABIS girl...i told her about me and the girl problem...she said she will help me ask...after that...at noon...the answer is NO...i directly no power...sad...i didn't show that i am SAD...now i am alone in the room...cannot hide my feelings anymore so i write this blog...now my mind is just full of question like "how can i win her heart" or "what can i do to win her heart"...haiz...i very STUPID right...i am sad now because i cannot get to win a GIRLS heart is because i can't win THAT GIRLS HEART!!! That LABIS GIRL also say that the girl say "i should try hard to maintain friendship with her not to become GIRLFRIEND"...she also told me that after she said all those....the GIRL very happy...haiz...but when i heard that i am sad...does she know?would she know...she is not my 'who' also...she know also no use...i now can do nothing...just to wait to see whether is there anymore chances or with a bit of luck, things might go my way...if and only if someone get to see this BLOG...please wish me luck...thanks...

1 comment:

  1. man, that girl actually gave you a hint. you should try to be her good friend first, let her have some time to understand you.

    straight away want her be your gf, what if you don't like her after you know her more?

    ReplyDelete