Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sorry

I'm so sorry to have chase you last time...i know i cause you UNHAPPY...but i cannot control my emotions. I am also very UNHAPPY when you say we can only be friends...when you say this i know you don't have any feeling towards me...that's why i am sad...you are not WRONG...the person that is wrong is me...If i tell you i am still sad now, do you believe me? A few lecturers know this, they comforted me...but i think what they say is just words to make me feel more better...i thank you LECTURERS to have done that for me but i think what you've done is wasted...because i didn't listen to what you say... because my heart tells me i still have feeling towards her...i know i am stupid, foolish but i cannot control my emotions...and my BRAIN tells me that we are now friends. This coming Thursday is the flower giving day already, i am afraid, i scared when she receive the flowers she will get angry...at first i don't know i give her flowers is for showing my feelings towards her or as a friend...now i adjusted my feelings and i think i give the flower as a friend... All i need is a CHANCE from you to prove myself to you. Do you believe what i said? Even you believe i think also no use...haha...I really really hope you will give a chance to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment