Sunday, August 9, 2009

Heart Broken...

2 days ago(Friday), i received a very SHOCK INFORMATION.1 of the first year student told me that the girl long ago knew i want to chase her...and even her housemate also know...and she told him that i "烦" her...and he also told me that this happened a few weeks ago...when i heard this information i was shocked...my mind when blank...i really don't know what to do...my HEART now very pain...My HEART pain is not because i can't make a girl LIKE me...is because i can't make her LIKE me...just a few friends that i TRUST know my problem...others i didn't want to let them know...My heart now is like the picture on top, my hope had been SMASHED to pieces...i will PERSEVERE till the last second...i won't GIVE UP....but my heart now really PAIN...the PAIN is hard for me to cope with...i don't like this feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment